We need help with the following:
- Fundraising – Silent Auction, 50/50, Pins, Merch sales, Sponsor recruitment
Marketing & Publicity
Social Media Support
Ticket Sales/Box Office/Merchandise Sales/Ticket Scanners/Greeters
Kitchen/line cook – help chef prepare and serve food for volunteers and artists
Attendee snack bar help
Pick up/drop off food for artists & volunteers
Pick up and/or drop off silent auction items
Floater/Help wherever it is needed/Set up Signage & Posters
Stage, Sound, Lighting, Equipment & Set-up
Daytime Stage Manager
If there is a specific area you feel would be an especially good fit, please let us know. If you have desired days and times for shifts, let us know that, too. Some of the volunteer tasks will be in advance of the festival; some will occur during actual festival hours.
- It’s fun to help make the festival happen
- Learn the inside scoop on how the festival happens
- Make new friends
- Complete high school volunteer hours
- Gain personal development experience
- Work with a great team within your community
- Support the festival and feed your musical soul!
How can I help? Food preparation, sales (food, pins and CDs), surveys, drivers, signage, green room prep, volunteer check-in, set-up/tear-down and the silent auction.
- Ages 14 years and up
- Enthusiastic about why OGF is fun and important in our community
- Committed to working their scheduled shifts
All volunteer positions require Accessibility Standards Customer Service Training. It’s an online training course that’s easy and great for everyone. There is no “pass” or “fail”. Take it at your own pace and as often as you like. You can take the module online or find it available in other formats. It will take approximately 30 to 40 minutes to complete. We thank you in advance for supporting our festival and its patrons by completing this training so you can provide customer service in ways that accessible to people with disabilities.
This is truly a community-centric organization. If you want more information or know of anyone who might be interested in volunteering for OGF, contact us through email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!