Come have fun with us!
Volunteer with the Ottawa Grassroots Festival!
- It’s fun to help make the festival happen
- Learn the inside scoop on how the festival happens
- Make new friends
- Complete high school volunteer hours
- Gain personal development experience
- Work with a great team within your community
- Support the festival and feed your musical soul!
How can I help? Food preparation, sales (food, pins and CDs), surveys, drivers, signage, green room prep, volunteer check-in, set-up/tear-down and the silent auction.
Volunteer shifts during the festival are short! Only 2½ hrs. You can volunteer for one shift or a few. Volunteers who are interested can also contribute before and after the festival by joining year-round committees.
- Ages 14 years and up
- Enthusiastic about why OGF is fun and important in our community
- Committed to working their scheduled shifts
All volunteer positions require Accessibility Standards Customer Service Training. It’s an online training course that’s easy and great for everyone. There is no “pass” or “fail”. Take it at your own pace and as often as you like. You can take the module online or find it available in other formats. It will take approximately 30 to 40 minutes to complete. We thank you in advance for supporting our festival and its patrons by completing this training so you can provide customer service in ways that accessible to people with disabilities.
This is truly a community-centric organization. If you want more information or know of anyone who might be interested in volunteering for OGF, contact us through email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
If you want to know more about Grassroots, check out this video