For almost a decade, Tooth and Nail pub has been the hub of Hintonburg, Ottawa; a warm, comfy, welcoming pub, Tooth and Nail brews a host of beers to suit a full range of sudsers’ palates. Whether at the end of your workday, or for a meeting during your workday, or just the chance to meet friends and neighbours after a game or to just chat, this pub makes one and all feel at home. Before and during various COVID restrictions, T&N is just right to buy cans of beers to take out for all reasons in any season. Locally owned, locally sourced.
How Can I Help?
Ottawa Grassroots Festival Video
- Thank you to our volunteers! Thanks for attending the 2022 OGF Volunteer Appreciation Day
- Ian Tamblyn Plays the Spirit of Rasputin’s
- Twin Flames Inspire Audience, at the Ottawa Grassroots Festival
- Rick Fines Wows Ottawa Fans with a New Album, Solar Powered Too
- Angelique Francis, Dominates the Stage, at the Ottawa Grassroots Festival
- The Blind and The Beautiful Open the Ottawa Grassroots Festival and They Do Not Disappoint!