For almost a decade, Tooth and Nail pub has been the hub of Hintonburg, Ottawa; a warm, comfy, welcoming pub, Tooth and Nail brews a host of beers to suit a full range of sudsers’ palates. Whether at the end of your workday, or for a meeting during your workday, or just the chance to meet friends and neighbours after a game or to just chat, this pub makes one and all feel at home. Before and during various COVID restrictions, T&N is just right to buy cans of beers to take out for all reasons in any season. Locally owned, locally sourced.
How Can I Help?
Ottawa Grassroots Festival Video
- Celebrating the Musical Life of Howie Hooper – June 2, 2023
- OGF Event Mentioned in Centretown Buzz
- Ottawa Morning – Robyn Bresnahan Interviews Alireza Tarviji
- Ottawa Citizen – Lynn Saxberg shows the OGF 2023 lineup
- Don’t forget to bring cash with you to enjoy our snack bar!
- Alireza Tarviji and his Ensemble will be playing OGF Saturday